Hi I was looking through your collection and seen the picture you have for the sheriffs office and was wondering if you had one or could make one for the wildlife and fisheries dept.?
"As an artist, as of late, I am exploring and rediscovering ideas and images through deconstruction, rebuilding, and layering. I am currently exploring themes of interpreted shifts between dreamlike images and reality to create surrealistic imagery. Reality shifts are the source of all synchronicity and coincidence where dreams, wishes and prayers come true.
I enjoy making fine art with early and late technology and machines: digital graphics and printing to intaglio printmaking in combination with mixed media, drawing, photography and painting. I combine several ideas by building an attempt to trigger the imagination by creating a sense of wonder using art, math, science and kinetics as a focus. Harmony of design and proportion are important elements in my work; I find great pleasure in being aware of them and documenting the experience. We can see reality shifts as they occur and learn from witnessing this awesome phenomenon how our thoughts and feelings change the physical world. The brain is actively living in communion with the Universe, in every memory, and I am intrigued by the translation from the brain to the hand and the creation of a new piece. "
2 comments:
Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.
I have an ivitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.
I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)
Hi I was looking through your collection and seen the picture you have for the sheriffs office and was wondering if you had one or could make one for the wildlife and fisheries dept.?
Post a Comment